Wednesday 24 June 2015

34 Ways to feel better

Before reading the comic, read and follow what I made. After read this post lost in the surfaces of the internet about 34 ways for having a happy life:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/20/how-to-feel-happier-yippee_n_6887702.html

También me topé con la versión traducida al español, para aquellos no muy duchos en inglés:
http://www.upsocl.com/inspiracion/34-maneras-de-sentirse-un-poco-mas-feliz-ahora-mismo/

(I think I´m putting the blog on slippery ice attaching so many unaffiliated links...)
Wait, hang on! I decided to make a comic, a simple but expressive one (or so I think), about each of those steps to be "happy" in this life...
But...well, being a bit cynic with all this kind of posts, this comic shows how sometimes the goals can be harder to make them real, usually due the most stupid and cruel forms of things you could ever imagine.
Don´t get offended if some vignette could look rude against some colectives, think that the author has offended himself 34 times at once doing this. And in all case, the only offended should be the optimistic page where I get all these "ways to feel better".

Oh yes! This comic can be very useful to learn spanish (o aprender inglés si eres español):


















I could have attached all the comic in just one long page, oh, really? Well, here in blogger it works better like this so you don´t have to zoom anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment