Tuesday 30 June 2015

Crisis Infection in a nutshell


This is something I see incoming if the choices are still chosen by only a few. Greece is in a decisive moment, but the constact blackmailing of the IMF and EU is creating an agressive zombie in it, a zombie that will consume next countries that are in the "bad situation" queue: those you see running...and falling, and possibly they will join following the line from left to right. EU is not playing right here, no, it´s creating a monster, a self-destruction device, I´m afraid. EU, I mean, only a few of its main heads, you can see how the surgeons, creators of the zombie and responsibles to let it go are Merkel (don´t forget the main surgeon tools are "Made in Germany"), Legarde and...this guy...I had to put a third person...Donald Tusk!

On other places, UK will get cynic more and more with the Union and it will prefer to go by its side.

USA hasn´t have to say anything, but it has, but with total careless, it is in its own problems...watching my updates. Yes, I don´t know why but the second country where I receive most views is USA...aoh, yes! because Google, it has to look after this.

And then, we see Russia getting veeery excited seeing how its political rivals are getting down, His (yes, HIS, we can see Russia it´s a male if we zoom and keep a keen eye there) propaganda channels earn gold with this kind of foreign stuff. Moralistic, huh?
Well, and don´t forget about Russia´s concubines, making this new group...what Russia doesn´t know it´s, if China were a bit smarter, it could make Russia its cheapest slut. If this would mean something worse for the world I remain it as a personal opinion. That´s why behind China there´s a dagger.


...I hope I´m wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment