Thursday 22 October 2015

Inktober-Round #4

During these last 10 days I´ve been far from my home so I was far from my beloved scanner as well (it´s beloved because my funds don´t reach to buy something better). But I had my pens and my papers with me so here are go the last drawings from this event called Ink-tober!

A goat which is about to get very excited.


Well, I don´t like some fashions. Yes, anyone can like but anyone can express whatever he/she wants, right? well, in my case it´s my disagree about piercings. That´s it! I said it! I hate it!


My own childhood creation Prisman bouncing in a plum (like Rayman in "Rayman 2") on Hell (yes, why then there are so many skulls, it´s Khorne´s realm!)


SHUT UP!!!





These two talk about similar themes. They are basicaly a sarcasm about some faces of the society. (I used to be the bull at the disco drawing).

Tanks...and that´s it.

Another critic. Some black business are just too dangerous for our happy lives...and sadly, they move a lot of funds and interests.




And finally! A Warhammer 40000 theme: Commissar it´s not very pleased about your acts...

No comments:

Post a Comment